NSUF sends out various communications to help keep its users informed, including:
- A quarterly newsletter
- Announcements, like call openings and upcoming events
- Reminders, like call deadlines
Signing up is fast and easy, and you can always go back and change your communication preferences.
If you already have an NSUF account:
- Log into your account by clicking Log On in the left navigation menu. If you don't remember your password, click Reset.
- Where Log On was, your name should now appear. Hover over your name, and click My Profile.
- Click the Edit icon in the Profile Information table.
- Select your communication preferences and click Save.
If you don't have an NSUF account:
- Go to the Account Registration page.
- Fill out the Account Registration form and select your communication preferences.