The NSUF Users Organization aims to:
- Provide a formal and clear channel for the exchange of information and advice between the investigators who perform reactor-based nuclear technology experiments and the NSUF management.
- Serve as an advocacy group for the experimental activities at the NSUF.
- Provide a communication channel among users of the NSUF.
- Educate the public and decision-makers on the benefits of the use of nuclear energy for energy generation.
Membership in the organization is open to all users and potential users of the various NSUF facilities and scientists and engineers engaged in the operation and development of these facilities. Potential members can join by self-nomination.
The Users Organization has up to seven members consisting of the chair, a secretary, chair ex-officio, student member and up to three regular members.
To join the NSUF Users Group, do the following, or follow these more detailed instructions:
1. Go to your NSUF profile
2. Click the edit icon in the Profile Information box
3. Check the Users Group box and click save